Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas is when?!?!

Ugh, where did all of the time go?  I have spent the last two weekends listing as much as I can.  I still have a lot of Christmas stuff that I don't think I'm going to get listed in time. I have to finally just admit it to myself, I can't do it all. I've forgotten how much time a crawling baby needs. For now, I'm just going to keep listing, my goal right now it just to list the stuff in my ebay room so I can walk around in there.  My goal for Christmas is to get my store up to 500 items.  I am currently at 477.  My goal for Spring Break (April) is 1000 items and to get my ebay room organized so I can actually find things.

Here are some recent sales:

vintage multiplication cards
cost: Free
sold for $15 in less than 30 minutes of listing

and much to my surprise Christmas Sweaters are still selling. I had about 50 listed this summer and am down to about 10.  I think I might need to add some ugly to them to help them sell better. I will continue to pick them up when I find them for $5 or less. 
cost FREE- from my closet- hey kinders love anything Christmas- don't judge :) sold for $24.99 

GDUB pound store cost about .25
sold for $15

Also picked up this Wedgewood 2012 Baby Boy Ornament, NIB at my local thrift a few weeks ago for 1.99
sold to Australia for 24.95 (he also paid $40 shipping!) 

That was a few of the highlights.  Going to get back to listing!  How have your sales been?





7 comments:

  1. It's nice to see your ugly sweater sales....I'm still on e fence about those may have to give it a try next year :) my sales have been through the roof with everything imagine able! Like random stuff not necessarily christmas. Just not sure where I am going to find time to ship it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that I admire you. A full time job, family and listing and selling as much as you do- you're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you for saying I inspire you, there are a lot of times that I get down on myself and wonder why I am doing this all- it's hard to balance everything, but I love what I do and I know it will all be worth it. Just keep listing, just keep listing. . . :)

      Delete
  3. I still have some "ugly" Christmas sweaters left, and surprisingly they keep selling! Great sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the past 3 years I wonder if I should keep buying them, because I think the ugly sweater fad will go away. But I sold over 20 ugly sweaters this year, so if I continue to find them cheap, I'm going to keep buying them!

      Delete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...