Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Photo Backgrounds

I recently found some great vintage pieces at the gdub.  My son was wanting to play outside on his playground on a beautiful fall afternoon. Sitting next to his playground is my grandpa's old 1950's truck that is waiting to be restored.  I thought, why not take some photos for etsy using the old truck as a background.  Entertain the kids and get some work done, awesome!

So, here are a few of my photos. What do you think of the truck as a background?



I think I'm liking the look, but don't think it will work so well in a few days when the snow arrives.  
If you are interested in any of the items shown in the photos be sure to take a look at my etsy store, the link is on the right sidebar.


2 comments:

  1. I love the truck background. So many of the backgrounds on Etsy try to be so artsy fartsy thats it's nice to see an interesting background. Did you put a disclaimer in description that the truck is not included? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...