Sunday, July 26, 2015

Annoyed

Ugh, for two whole days I was in sight of having my TRS status back!  After a year and a half I was at 1.97%.  Then last night I got a newbie who got me an undeserved defect. She swears it's a gold color, but I listed it as stainless steel and no where do I say it's gold.   I swear, people, can you read the description, please !?! I've already tried to call ebay who won't remove the defect. I will try calling again tomorrow while the kiddos nap.
So for now, I'm back at 2.09% defect rate and if all things go well, I won't get my TRS back until September, when I should loose 4 defects.

Ok, now back to listing!

3 comments:

  1. I recently lost my TRS status due to a purse, a $25 purse, that arrived crushed in a pristine box. Still trying to figure that out. Kind of hard to do because she didn't send pictures.;) I have found that if I list 10+ items each day that my defect rating goes down about .01 points each day. Not much but it does make listing a bit easier to take. But, on a brighter note Sept is just around the corner and I'm hoping we can get TRS back before holiday sales start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep trying on that defect. You can talk to different customer service reps who will do nothing and then get a fifth who will bend over backwards to help you. Just remember (as totally frustrating as the process can be) try to stay calm on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry I understand your frustration all too well! I don't call about neg FB or defects anymore it just gets me angry :( As such I'm at 98.3% and 2.99 defects (thanks to a few people who didn't read) Hears to hoping you get a good rep!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...