Monday, April 11, 2016

What sold this week on Amazon/Etsy/Ebay

Here are some of my best sales for the week:

Amazon has been really slow this week. Two reasons- I haven't sent anything new to FBA in almost 2 weeks. I have been working every spare second on getting my shop all cleaned out and organized and it is getting seriously close now. I can't wait!

Mostly what I sold was bundled items, and since I created them myself and most are replenishable, I'm not going to share them at this time. Sorry!


Ebay:  Steady with at least 5-10 sales everyday. I have been working on listing or scheduling 10 items a day which has been helping with sales.

I haven't been looking for new wallpaper rolls in a while, but sales have really picked up on them again, so you can bet I will be looking for them in the future (when my rehaul project is complete)
paid .50 a roll, sold 3 at 9.95 each and then 5 minutes later sold the other 4 to a different person


Exotic Bamboo Korea lot of 4 Salad Fork Flatware stainless steel  
paid .20 sold for $14.95
 Pepe Le Pew Large Mug Shot Coffee Tea Mug 30 oz 1997 red white black
paid $1.99, sold for $40.00 plus $44.00 shipping to the Netherlands
Vintage R. Dakin Koala Puppet Plush Animal tan 1979 Stuffed Animal Zoo Australia
paid $2.99, sold for $45.00 plus shipping


Etsy- I listed a few things here and there and revised some items. I sold one item that I had already sold on Ebay, so I had to refund. I hate it when that happens (which honestly, has only been 1-2 times since I started selling) I've been listing a few things here and there and have been changing the pricing on some of my items and sales have picked up a lot!


This sold while I was writing this blog post:

Vintage 1960's Pyramid White Mica 4 Unbreakable Santa's Boots Original

paid $1.99, sold for 14.95 (these have been around since I first went full time, Summer 2014)

Ceramic Blue and White Measuring spoons set accessories kitchen baking paid .49 at hobby store 90% off clearance sale (and used my gift cards I get from my credit card from there, so free to me!) and sold for $19.95 and shipping. In a funny side story about these spoons, I had another set that I sold  in January and when I went to pack them up I realized that I had sold them to my sister in law! She didn't know and I didn't either until I read the name on the shipping label. I hand delivered them down the road for free and refunded her shipping cost- I guess it is a small world after all! 

Mary and Baby Jesus Religious White Statue with Gold crowns Germany GDEP 7487 10"

This was in one of my rehaul boxes. I've had it for over 4 years and never listed it. It took less than 6 months to sell. 

As I was writing this post I also noticed that my feedback is now up to 
and 100% positive feedback. WOOHOO! 

Let me know in the comments, what did you sell this week? Have you ever sold to a family member or someone you know without them knowing it?





5 comments:

  1. That's really funny that you sold something to your SIL! Sales have been picking up for me this month on Ebay, thank goodness. I've been selling a lot of Under Armour and Keens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I have sold to the same town but nobody I knew...too funny! I just sent my first bundle in to FBA...I'm hopeful :D
    and to comment on the comment you left for me in case you don't see it.... LOL. You have been probably my biggest inspiration in everything reselling related (specifically FBA when I first started I used your blog as a jumping point).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Grace, you made me cry! It's important for us to support each other and cheer each other on! We understand our business and I think you're on the right track. Just keep on keeping on, I'm here if you need someone to vent to.

      Delete
  3. I can't believe you sold something to your sister in law, that is too funny. I always get a chuckle when I sell something to someone in the same town, the thought that I picked an item up for 50 cents just to mail it to someone a few miles away for $20 is just ironically funny to me.

    I've been going through old boxes of unlisted myself and to say it takes some motivation listing things you didn't want to list months or even years ago is an understatement. But it is great to physically see the progress and to walk into an organized office feels amazing. Good luck on the shop clean out and keep up the great work!

    Grace recently posted over at Picked by Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've sold something to the next town over and delivered the item..but never to anyone I know...not yet! That's pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...