Monday, March 28, 2016

What sold this week

Colorado weather this week has been crazy. It was 70 degrees on Tuesday, Wednesday we got 6" of snow, covered by freezing rain and strong winds. Most of our power poles are down, and our internet and phone have been down too. We have currently been without power for over 24 hours and are running the house off of our generator, The internet just came back on this morning. so I'm making this a short post today.

Here are a few of the highlights of what sold this week:

Amazon FBA-
Most of my sales on Amazon this week were the Easter Gift Bundles I sent in. I was really late in sending items in due to kiddos being sick, clearing the warehouse and the cold weather in Colorado. Also, Amazon keeps insisting that I ship my inventory to the warehouse in Florida, which means it takes about a week to 10 days for them to go live.
But 8 boxes were checked in this morning (Thursday before Easter) and they are selling out fast, yay! I'll give you numbers and the final result after Easter.

 
Spring Body Wash Set Paid $5 at discount store, sold for $39.95

sponge bob sheet set, I was able to score 12 sets, paid $5 each while visiting my stepdaughter in Wyoming this summer, sold the last set for $18.95- they were selling earlier in the fall for $75.00 This last one I sold at a reduced price just to get it out of FBA



Ebay-
2- wilton cupcake holders- I used these are my wedding 10 years ago, was holding on to them for my kiddos birthday parties, but we never seem to use them, so I listed them and they sold within a week for $20 each plus shipping. I think I only paid $15 for them new!

Men's Sailor Halloween costume
I paid $1.90 (90%) after Hallowen this year, sold for $24.95 and free shipping




Etsy-

Coleman Cooler  paid $5, sold for 29.95 plus $39 shipping- went to a popular national sporting goods store- not sure what that's about - display maybe?

cassette tape boom box (old tech sells) paid $3 sold for $20, I've had this for about 1.5 years and the starting price I had it at was $75- just happy to be moving some stuff out!

curlers, paid $5 at garage sale about a year ago, sold for 16.75 plus shipping ( I think I made about $3 on the shipping cost) again, another large item I'm happy to get out of storage and make a little bit on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...