Monday, February 23, 2015

Tip tuesday # Old English Polish with Stain

I love this stuff! Perfect for cleaning up and polishing wooden items you find to sell.  Covers small scratches and gives dry wood a new look. I've used it with great success on my own wood furniture, as well as knife blocks, wooden boxes, and shelves for reselling. It comes in several shades to make matching your wood tone easy.  I wouldn't recommend it for use on something you're going to eat off of, and I would also recommend using rubber gloves, or having brown hands and nails. (believe me, I know from experience!) 

I have seen it in Walmart, King Soopers, Target, Hardware stores and also on Amazon. I was lucky enough to find 12 bottles several years ago at Habitat for Humanity thrift store. Score! 


Back tomorrow with a what sold Wednesday Update. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I've used the regular polish before, but not the one with stain. I have a few items that could use this.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...