Thursday, October 16, 2014

Warning Vent Ahead: Come on people, read!



Ugh, had it with people who don't bother to read the listings.

Two days ago I received a negative feedback (no previous communication) that stated the wallpaper the person bought from me wouldn't stay on the wall.  After communicating with the buyer, I found out he didn't read the directions and put the wallpaper up incorrectly. I will be calling ebay on that one. It arrived in the condition I described it in, what the buyer does after that I have no control over!

Then today I received two inquiries on items they claimed were not as described. One on Amazon and one on Etsy.

The Amazon listing was described as:
acceptable condition, gently used, has a name written on the back in black marker, plastic slightly discolored from storage

the customer wrote me today stating the item wasn't new and had a name written on the back-

umm yeah, I know!


and then the etsy listing which said (and also is shown in the photo)  :
12 matching pairs and 8 lone pieces

I just got an email from that customer wondering why there were 8 pieces that didn't have a matching piece. 

Some days it just never seems to end...... and now back to listing,

2 comments:

  1. My favorite complaint was from an Ebay buyer who purchased DVD backer cards (mini-posters) that I acquired from a closing Blockbuster. I've had problems with people not reading the descriptions on these items before, so I emailed the buyer to make sure that he knew what he was buying. Not only did he not read the description, he accused me of changing the listing after his purchase. Needless to say, I was not amused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I gotta say is there are a lot of either lazy and or stupid people out there!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...