Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tip Tuesday # 5

Take advantage of everyway to get a discount.
I have been very busy decluttering my house and old stale ebay inventory. I bag or box it up and put it in my car as soon as the bag or box is full. I then take it to the only thrift store in my town that gives a 20% off one item coupon for each time that you donate. I figure at least my might help me find my newest money maker!

I also take advantage of any club or card the thrift stores offer. With my blue card from Goodwill I rack up a 50% off sale about every other visit, which means I can get everything in my cart for half off, when other people in the store can't. Love that!



2 comments:

  1. I wish my thrifts had some deals like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing with my "oops" purchases or things I get for free ( going to garage sales with my son or daughter later in the day makes me a free "magnet"- people throw the crappy toys at us in hopes they don't have to pack it up) that someone could still use but I could never sell. I always have a bag on the go and then when Salvation Army holds a sale I take a bag in and get a $10 off coupon. It's a win win....love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...