Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tip Tuesday: # 1 Tools that make the job easier


I sell a lot of gently used toys and other small hard plastic items. I also have issues with tendonitis in my thumbs and hands that can making scrubbing small things difficult. Here is my favorite go to cleaning tool that gets the job done quickly and effortlessly. I am not getting paid for endorsing this product, just sharing what works for me. It's also great for household cleaning, like the hardwater mineral deposits around all of my faucets and shower heads.

http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Reveal-Power-Scrubber-Grout/dp/B00IIVM2UE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403810080&sr=8-1&keywords=rubbermaid+power+scrub+brush

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I love tools that do the work.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...