Sunday, January 12, 2014

I think my customers are confused

about what Holiday it is right now.
This past week I sold this Musical Christmas Angel on Etsy


pd. 3.99 sold for 25.00

Then a few days later I got an offer on ebay for this Halloween Scully Singing Plush
paid 2.99, sold for BO 17.99 plus shipping


then the same day I sold this Mickey Light Up Christmas Shirt, I've had it for over a year and tweaked the listing and was going to take it off and give it to my kids the next time it was time to renew it. 
paid $2.99, sold for $10, not the highest profit margin, I'm just ready to move some inventory. 

So I guess, if you list it, it will sell, no matter what time of year it is. 


3 comments:

  1. Ha! It must be going around. I've sold lots of Christmas and toys this week, and they weren't marked down. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok- I just sold some christmas stuff too. SO WEIRD RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happened to me last year! Sold 3 Christmas sweaters in FEBRUARY. was happy for the sales but thought it was weird.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...