Wednesday, August 10, 2016

What Sold Wednesday on Ebay/Etsy/Amazon, August 10th, 2016

What Sold Wednesday on Ebay/Etsy/Amazon, August 10th, 2016

Amazon:
Inventory: Standard Size 1609   Oversize 112
4 boxes sent in this week 
spent on fill in inventory for Halloween bundles $ 498.00


Ebay: Number of sales are picking up, but the the average price is still pretty low. My plan is to just keep listing! I counted up my boxes of to be listed inventory and I have about 2 weeks worth of listing and 1 row of oversize items. I think I might be able to round up some more items around the house to get me thru a few more weeks of listing and then I might! need to shop for some inventory. 

listings: 1996 (I took down about 100 listings of clothing that has been listed for a year or more and hasn't sold- I donated them to our church's clothing bank.) 

Etsy:
Listings: 821
Sales: 139.00
Items sold: 11
avg price 12.72







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...