Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What sold Wednesday: August 3rd, 2016

What sold this week on Ebay/Etsy/Amazon- August 3rd, 2016


this post contains affliate links which may benefit me monetarily if you choose to click and buy from them. 


It's been a while since I posted mostly because there were very few sales to report.
Also this happened and has slowed me down a bit for a few weeks. 
mama in hurry + freshly filled stainless steel water bottle= broken toe!

However, things are picking up, sales wise, and I am starting to really gear up for Quarter 4. My son starts 2nd grade and my daughter starts preschool (2 full days a week) in a few weeks and I am ready to really start getting my Amazon shipments in. My son just spent two days helping me sort all of my halloween inventory that I purchased last year after Halloween (most at 75-90% off). Now, I am ready to start bundling next week. (and I found my new inventory sorter! He loved doing it and it helped me tons and will save me lots of time for Christmas inventory.) I plan on sharing how I organize everything so I can quickly fill bundle items in a future post. 


Now, on to the numbers!
spent on inventory: 0.00 (Still listing from what I have- Go Me!)
spent on supplies: 
boxes- ordered free boxes from ebay and usps 
I did purchase some more packaging tape
This is the tape I love! 

Amazon:
Inventory: Standard Size 1588   Oversize 100
I have been sending in a few boxes every week and that has helped sales some. But I know the sales will soon have me very overwhelmed. I am excited to have a much better start on Halloween then I did last year. I didn't send any Halloween bundles in to FBA until the middle of September last year and I this year I should have my first totally Halloween shipments going in next week! 

Ebay: Yes, sales have been incredibly slow! 
listings 1959

Etsy:
Listings: 812
Sales: 221.90
Items sold: 10
avg price 22.00
Shipped items to Israel, Taiwan and United Kingdom this week! 

On a side note: 
My son and I found a cool dry erase world map on Amazon for a great deal. We've been marking every time I ship something outside of the country. He's excited everyday to see if there is something to mark. It also gives us a great connection and conversation we can have everyday! 

2 comments:

  1. It has been s u p e r slow, hasn't it? Ugh. I sold about half in July of what I did in June. Had a good sales day today, and I'm hoping that is how it will be this month.

    I hope your toe mends quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...