Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tip Tuesday: How I use the Custom Label feature on Ebay to make my life easier!

I thought for my tip today I would share the best time saver I have found on Ebay. I should have figured this out a long time ago, so if you have already figured it out, you're a step ahead of me!


Instructions on how to turn on your custom label are linked at the bottom of the post.

Instead of using it for a sku, I use it to put the banker box number the item is located in. I used to have to click on each listing and see the box number on the bottom of the listing- took forever!  Now I just pull up the sold page and the box numbers I need are all in one place. I jot the numbers down on a scrap of paper and then off to my listed inventory area I go, ready to pull my sold orders for the day. On a busy day, I have figured out this saves me about 30 minutes to an hour of time!

Here is where it shows up on the listing page:


and here is what it looks like on my sold page.

Here are some great instructions about how you can turn on the Custom Label feature on ebay here:
https://support.atandra.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/124/0/how-to-enable-sku-custom-label-field-on-ebay

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! How did I not know about this. This is going to be so helpful and save me!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...