Monday, June 6, 2016

More on Storing Unlisted Inventory

I had scheduled the last post to go live for what I thought was a long time in the future- so I would have time to revise it. And then one morning I woke up and I already had comments (love you guys!) on it and I realized it had gone live without me going back to revise it. Oops!

So, here is a continuation of my post about storing unlisted inventory.

Hubby and I spent Memorial Weekend cleaning out another large area in my shop, so I could get the shelves that he and the kiddos got me for my birthday. The area that we cleaned is circled in red. The red x's are areas I've already cleaned and organized. I'm getting close!

Here is what some more unlisted inventory looks like. 



I've been busy listing and one of these shelves is now all listed items! 






3 comments:

  1. Looks good! Nice and neat. I have to do the same thing here. Just had a question on an item I can't find so I had to end the listing. This is my goal this summer- to get completely reorganized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new shelves! Your space is looking great, really coming together nicely :)

    Grace recently posted over at Picked by Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your organized space! Also glad to know you have (had) more unlisted items than me! Crazy. I'm in organization/donation/listing mode myself here (although in slow mode right now...)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...