Saturday, March 19, 2016

What Sold This Week

This series was originally called What Sold Wednesday, but since I can never seem to get it posted by Wednesday, I'm just calling it What Sold This Week from now on.



Amazon FBA:
sold 37 units
total sales for the week $637
Please excuse the horrible picture- it's not mine, as someone else created the listing on Amazon. This didn't sell for huge money (I paid .49 and it sold for $8.9, approx $6 after fees, etc) but it is proof that old tech still sells, and it's easy to list, ship and makes a great bread and butter item to help increase your overall profits. I puchased 50 of these at Goodwill about 6 months ago and I have less than 10 left. 

paid .14 each last August at our local grocery store. I think I purchased about 50 of them. I have one left, and have sold 15 this week ( 5 to one customer) They sold for 11.95 each, approx $8 profit each after fees, etc) I send swim items into Amazon all year long, as there are people who live in warm areas who need swim gear all year long. I sell a lot of kids swim items at Christmas time! 


This was one of the very first bundles I made to sell on Amazon last spring. I made 4 of them and the last one sold this week. I have $6 in the items and they sold for $24.95. approx profit $11. I try to have higher margins now, but for a first time bundle, I think it did pretty well. 
Ebay:
sold 16 items
1 return- didn't fit
total $358.00
old camera I used to use for Ebay, got for a gift, sold for $40

coleman cooler, rough shape on the outside, paid $2 at Garage Sale, Sold for 34.00

Topsy Turvy Doll (not vintage) paid $2 at Goodwill, sold for $24.95



Etsy:
sold 3 items
total $53
I still haven't listed much on Etsy, probably less than 10 this week, so I'm glad to have these sales!

leftover pages from a torn Curious George book ( I used some pages to decorate for my Daughter's baby shower) paid- Free, sold for $14.95

Men's Sweater paid $4.99, sold for $24.95

vintage metal tray paid- Free at garage sale (I got a box of 25 of these for free at a garage sale)
sold for $14.95 ( I have less than 10 left!)


I didn't have a lot of big sales this week but it's been really steady, let's hope it stays that way. 

7 comments:

  1. Great sales! Thanks for sharing! I've been enjoying your posts the past few days.

    I need to get back to listing but we've been sick and it's so much easier to not have to think right now. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've all been sick here too. It's not too bad to list while everyone is sick, as I have photos and boxes of items ready to go. But it's getting out to my work space while everyone needs me or I feel horrible that's bad.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love the Topsy Turvy doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Joannah. I thought that doll was pretty sweet and fun with 3 different dolls in one. Anytime I see something I've never see before, I make sure to grab it! This was a pretty modern one, but old ones, from the 30's 40's and 50's, especially handmade ones can really go for a lot!

      Delete
  3. I didn't know you could sell leftover pages from a book. cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, any book with great graphics or a classic like Curious George, but I've sold all kinds of pages from books. It's a great way to save old books that are falling apart. Be sure to use keywords like craft, paper craft, ephemera, decoupage.

      Delete
  4. That is so interesting about the Curious George pages. I sell children's books on Ebay and always throw away the ripped/damaged books. It doesn't appear these sell on Ebay (maybe only Etsy?) but maybe I'll try it anyway. I love these posts with what sells!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...