Monday, November 2, 2015

Follow up to Quarter 4 is officially here post:

Here's a follow up to my post here

What a crazy few weeks it's been at the Granny's Hoard house.  This spring I took a great class by Katharyne Shelton to learn more about bundles. If you are looking at a class to learn more about bundles I really recommend it. It's pretty reasonable as far as classes go and there is a facebook group you get access to aferwards, to give you great bundling feedback. I've been working on getting bundles up and going since April and boy did they pay off for me at Halloween.

Here is my screen shot from today. I forgot to take it on Halloween, when it was actually up to $6000.



When combined with my ebay and etsy sales, it made for a great month!  I'm working my tail off right now to get my Christmas bundles wrapped up and sent in. I'm hoping for even better bundles sales for Christmas. I will always be thrifter at heart, but I am really loving the multiples that bundles provides and the steady sales from them. 

I'll be back on Wednesday with a what sold Wednesday post, as I finally have some great sales to share! 

See ya soon! 


2 comments:

  1. Can you share what your costs were in fees and cost of goods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, all of my numbers will be posted in my what sold wednesday post. thanks,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...