Friday, October 9, 2015

Quarter 4 is officially here


This is what my front porch looked like today (well, actually I added 4 more boxes after this photo)
all packed this morning before the UPS man got here at 1:00. My little girl has been sick for the past 3 days so I've been stuck in the house and not able to work out in my shop. So, today I decided to make it work and I brought in my supplies and made a lot of trips back and forth, but I got it done!
My Halloween items are doing great on Amazon and I'm ready to start hitting it hard for Christmas.

I've scheduled 2 UPS pick ups a week, and I'm hoping to have at least this many boxes for each pick up.

How did you spend your Friday?


3 comments:

  1. Just wondering if you have all the same thing in those boxes (like something you bought in bulk) or if they are all different things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking, that's something I should have included. It's a combination of items I'm bundling and single items.There are 3 bundled items of about 8 of each type (so 24 items together) and then I have some toys that I have 6 of and 3 of, and the rest are single items- usually items from the thrift and about one box of plush- which I know you love to sell, do you sell plush on Amazon too, or just ebay? If you don't sell on them on Amazon you really should look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa, I'm a full time teacher so I do ebay on and off. Sometimes (like now) I get in an ebay listing mode and list like crazy, but for me that means getting up to 20-30 items listed, LOL! I love the idea of doing it full time, but I need benefits and steady income since I'm also a single mom. I love to buy things at thrift stores for my kids and sell them on ebay when they outgrow them, but I also buy just to sell on ebay for fun. I bought my first sets of silverware to list the other day. I also have a weakness for stuffed animals, as you know. I'm just learning about Amazon FBA. I didn't even think about selling stuffed animals on Amazon! Do you send only your high priced items to Amazon- since you have to consider you're paying out for shipping, stocking fees, etc? Do you have any rules for selling on Amazon FBA, such as only items worth X amount? Thanks again for your blog! I love reading it, even if it's just my dreamland!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...