Monday, September 21, 2015

Listen to my podcast interview at So you wanna sell on ebay



Back in June I was contacted by the podcast  http://soyouwannasellonebay.com/
I was nervous, but accepted and had a great time being interviewed by Ron and Ali.
It's been a long wait, but I am so excited to announce that my interview went live today!

We talked about how I've been selling on Ebay since 1997 (has it really been that long?!?) We talked about why I decided to be a stay at home mom and knew Ebay was a great place to start. We talked about how my children (even the 2 yr old) and the rest of my family help me run my business. We talked about how sometimes people think I'm crazy when I tell them my job is selling on Ebay and Amazon. We even talked about avoiding your own hoard. :)

Be sure to head on over and listen to my interview and lots of other great ebay sellers. And if you are one of my readers, sell on ebay, and are interested in being interviewed, please let me know, I would be happy to recommend you to the show. I am a total introvert, but I really had a great time being interviewed and Ron and Ali are some of the nicest guys I have met.

If you haven't listened to them before, I highly recommend it! I love to listen to podcasts while I list or take photos. It's a great to multi task and learn information to help your business while you list all the things.


I'd love to hear what you thought of the interview, please let me know in the comments!




5 comments:

  1. THANKS for introducing us to another podcast ~ I also love listening to them while 'playing' on the computer! You sounded GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for listening. I am always on the lookout for new things to listen too also, and I've really enjoyed listening to this one.

      Delete
  2. I just listened to it! :-) That was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kari! I was a nervous wreck, but it was really fun to talk "shop" with people who get it!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...