Sunday, September 20, 2015

Catching up

I apologize for being MIA.
I have much to share, but don't really have the right words to share it yet. 
Things have been going on with my hubby behind the scenes for a while now. We are finally getting some answers, but they are hard to accept and adjust to. He is ok, it's not cancer or anything like that, but it is something that will shape and change our future from now on. It complicates things for me and changes my role in our household quite a bit. 

Right now it is requiring lots of appointments and time commitments for me, and lots of time on the phone to insurance companies and filling out paperwork. It will all be okay in the end, it's just hard to see that right now. Let me process for a little while longer and then I promise to share what's been going on. 


There is some good news, my friend with stage 4 lung cancer has gotten in to see one of the best Dr's and they were able to do a DNA test to narrow down the cancer she has. The kind she has is only found in 4% of people with lung cancer and there isn't much to look at to compare. It is easier to target with chemo that has less side effects, at this point only time will tell, but we continue to pray for her complete recovery! 

and more good news, I am finally got my TRS back today! It's been a long 2 years to get there, but it showed up today! It sounds like with the new defect rating system things should get a little easier from here on out, but I will still be keeping a very close eye on it! 


2 comments:

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...