Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WSW: July 8th 2014

What Sold Wednesday July 8th 2014 edition 

We went camping for a long weekend again, so I choose to close down my ebay and etsy stores so I wouldn't have any issues with shipping. There was almost no internet or cell phone connections where we went so I didn't feel comfortable leaving my stores open and not being able to answer emails or questions. I would love to leave the store open for some extra sales, but I am so close to getting my TRS status back and I don't want to take any chances.




Amazon:
Number of Items Listed: 2282

Sales for the week: $ 258.90
Average price of items sold: 18.49

Etsy:
Number of Items Listed: 377
Sales for the week: $ 19.95
Cost of Items Sold: $ .99

Bonanza:
Sales for the week: 0


Ebay
Number of Items Listed: 2000 (highest of the week )

number of items sold: 7
Sales for the week: $ 112.91
Cost of the items sold: $12.00

* some numbers were rounded up to the nearest $

0 boxes to Amazon- I left them for the UPS man to get while we were gone, but he didn't pick them up! 

Spent on inventory this week: $400.00- all on toys for Quarter 4. Purchased at an out of the way grocery store where we go camping. They have toys I have never seen before and had them marked down half price so I stocked up.  I should make roughly 2,800 on my $400 investment if everything sells for what I am thinking and before fees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...