Monday, July 13, 2015

Tip Tuesday: Set Listing Goals

I am beginning to be a big believer in setting goals.
It helps keep me on track and gets me motivated on the days when I don't feel like listing or shipping to Amazon.
Some people like money goals, some people like sales goals, I prefer listing goals. I have control over how much I list.

My goal for August is to have 2,000 items in my ebay store.
I am currently at 1200.
I counted out the days and figured that I need to list 14 items a day to reach that goal, without any sales, so my goal is to list 20 items a day.
I make sure that I take enough pictures that I can reach that goal without being interrupted and I keep track of my listings daily- I give myself no excuses, no matter what I have to list that many that day.

In my experience I sell about 10% of the dollar amount I have listed in my store each month. Which means to make the amount I need to after fees I need to get my dollar amount of items I have listed up.

I'll check back at the end of the month and update you on my progress.

What are your listing goals? Are you able to meet them? What keeps you motivated?


2 comments:

  1. You are SOO right - THANKS for the 'nudge' ;-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a listing goal of between 10 and 15 items per day. And since I know Cassini likes daily listing, if I know I won't be able to list on a certain day, I will double list the day before and schedule half of those listing for my day off.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...