Tuesday, June 16, 2015

WSW: June 17th, 2015

Pillow Person Girl (I had this same one when I was a kid!) 
paid $3.99 (had one small light stain on the back) 
listed approx 2 months, sold for $99.00 plus shipping
Cha-Ching! 


Hello again, 

I think I am finally back in the groove of things and will be able to post more frequently! 
So here's a short recap of what I've been up to the last month. 

Yesterday my son turned 6 years old. (sob)
Today is my 9 year wedding anniversary! 
I am going to be a grandma (well, actually a Granny!) in January.
We are back from our family vacation, where we went to visit my stepdaughter, see some historic Oregon Trail sites (my son's request for his birthday- love that kid!) and source (let's just say the camper was a little full on the way home) 

and I have some big news to announce in a few weeks. Yay! 

My plan for the rest of this week is to package and ship the items I bought on our vacation to Amazon, I have some really good profit margins in there and I want to get them in before the price drops. The UPS man comes to my house on Friday for pick ups, so I had better get busy! I also am hoping to get at least 20 items listed on ebay, prepare for my son's birthday party on Saturday and spend a little date night time with my hubby. 

My sales look pretty pathetic this week because I put everything on vacation mode except for FBA. I wasn't sure about internet connection where we were going (it was awful!) so I didn't want to keep my ebay store open and take the chance of someone being mad about the extended shipping time. 


Amazon:
Number of Items Listed: 2308 

Sales for the week: $ 91.81 
Average price of items sold: 22.95


Etsy:
Number of Items Listed: 320
Sales for the week: $ 0.00
Cost of Items Sold: $ 0.00



Bonanza:
Sales for the week: 0


Ebay
Number of Items Listed: 1150 (highest of the week )

number of items sold: 19 
Sales for the week: $ 342.70
Cost of the items sold: $18.00


* some numbers were rounded up to the nearest $

1 box (25 items) to Amazon

Spent on inventory this week: 350.00 on retail arbitrage for Amazon

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a nice vacation, and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!

    Also great find on the Pillow Person. I never had one as a kid but remember them. Totally a BOLO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    Great score on the Pillow Person. I never had one as a kid but remember them. Totally a BOLO. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...