Monday, June 29, 2015

It's a Make It Happen Monday



It's Monday and I need some motivation to make the magic happen.

I am suffering from a bad ear infection that started last week after I went to swimming lessons with my daughter. 

The weather has been 100+ all last week and it looks like the trend will continue this week. 

And my internet service has been dismal at best. We had the guy out last week to look at it and the news is not good. He said that the tower in a nearby town is over it's limit and needs to be replaced, which the company is not wanting to do and he doesn't know when it will happen. What it means for us is that every night from 6-12 our Amazon Fire TV buffers more than it plays. It's pretty much either I get to list on the computer or my family gets to watch some TV, not both. I spent all of last week trying to find something else that will work, and I'm not finding anything. The only other option where we live has a data limit that we would max out in about 5 day of use and have to pay extra for the rest of the month and is 3x the price of what we pay now. So frustrating! 

So, I got up early this morning (5am) and got some listing done before the kiddos get up. 
My goal for today is list 10 things on ebay (and I think I'm going to need to also take some pictures to be able to do that) listed 5 things, didn't get any pictures taken
Pack 1 Amazon box - done 
2 loads of laundry- done
pack packages get into the mailbox before 11:00, when my USPS person comes by done
get dinner in the crockpot and catch up on some household chores done

Not feeling it today, but I'll check back in and let you know how things are progressing. I hope that your mountain of sales form the weekend has you motivated to make it happen today! 

Happy Monday! 

Update:
I got some of my list done. I started feeling really bad this afternoon, so I called the Dr. and have an appointment tomorrow. The natural route just isn't cutting it this time. My son started swimming lessons tonight so I took some Tylenol and powered on. The pool is right across from a really good thrift store, which I hit up to look for some affordable maternity clothes for my stepdaughter. Sadly, I gave all of mine away or sold them last year! I found about 10 things for her that I think will work and I also found something that will pay for my whole $100 trip, which I will share on Wednesday!





5 comments:

  1. aww that sucks. Our internet hasn't been so hot either. I'm not sure what motivation is anymore as far as ebay is concerned. Hoping you conquer the world today (I LOVE minions!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the minions too! Thanks for the encouragement. Don't be too hard on yourself, you're working a lot! and I remember how hard it was to work a full day and then find the energy for ebay too.

      Delete
  2. How frustrating! Little send me into a tizzy faster than slow or non-working internet. Is there another option for tv that would free up the internet you have for your business?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see a face with the blog! And a 20 year spread between kids - you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. The picture has to do with a big announcement I will be making soon. I like to see what people look like too, but I have a hard time putting a photo out there. I'm so self conscious! The 22 year old is actually my hubby's daughter. He is older than me and I would have been 13 when I had her if she was my biological child. I hate to put stepchild in front of her because I don't feel that way about her, but its confusing sometimes to people. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...