Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WSW: April sales slump

Again this week, sales slowed down, way down. But that's to be expected this time of year. Our accountant finished up our taxes this week, and sadly, I owe more on my business taxes than what my accountant had told me to hold back. At least I know how to better prepare for next year now. 

I have enough to cover it in my account, but my account is pretty much wiped dry until sales pick up again. I have plenty of inventory to keep me busy listing, and I have $100 emergency inventory/garage sale money put aside, which I may be relying on the rest of the month (or more!) 

Amazon:
Number of Items Listed: 2170
Sales for the week: 
$511.00
Average price of items sold: 31.98

I don't have a quick way to tell you the cost of the items I sold, sorry!

Etsy:
Number of Items Listed: 314
Sales for the week: $ 14.95
Cost of Items Sold: $ 1.99


Bonanza:
Sales for the week: 0


Ebay
Number of Items Listed: 1100 (highest of the week )


Sales for the week: $169.76
Cost of Items Sold: $14.00
Average price of items sold: 24.28


total sales for the week: 681.00

* some numbers were rounded up to the nearest $

I sent 5- 18 x 18 x 16 box to Amazon this week, including a large lot of adult diapers that should net me about $18 profit each, hopefully sooner rather than later! 

Spent on inventory this week: $0.00- no money for after Easter sales this year, maybe next year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...