Thursday, April 16, 2015

What Sold Wednesday Week of April 16th

Amazon:
Number of Items Listed: 2275

Sales for the week: $850.46
Average price of items sold: 35.00


Etsy:
Number of Items Listed: 307
Sales for the week: $ 125.00
Cost of Items Sold: $ 9.00

I found something that has really been helping my Etsy sales. I listed nothing new this week on Etsy, but was able to drastically raise my sales for the week. I will be sharing more about it next week for my Tuesday tip.


Bonanza:
Sales for the week: 0


Ebay
Number of Items Listed: 1100 (highest of the week )


Sales for the week: $ 166.00
Cost of Items Sold: $ 15.00
Average price of items sold: 16.60


total sales for the week: 1141.46

* some numbers were rounded up to the nearest $

I  tried to send 2- 18 x 18 x 16 boxes to Amazon this week, but my UPS man failed me and didn't do a pick up. This week I will have 6 boxes to send with him!

Spent on inventory this week: $20.00 (I always keep around $100 as emergency garage sale money, and I was able to use that to get some great inventory at a half price church sale last weekend) Overall, things are looking much better this week. I'm so glad that Amazon sales have picked up. I have been focusing mostly on Amazon this past month and spent most of today taking lots of photos so I can list ebay items every night. Hopefully this will improve Ebay sales numbers for next weeks totals!

1 comment:

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...