Monday, April 27, 2015

Tuesday Tip: Identifying Silverware Patterns

Identifying Silver ware patterns using the silverware flatware guide book

I love selling silverware. You can usually find it pretty cheap and it's easy to store and ship. In fact, one of my first big scores when I started seriously selling online in 2012 was a silverware set that I purchased for $3.99 and sold for over $400.

I used to spend hours trying to locate a pattern for silverware. Then I found this book. It's a little pricey, but saves tons of time. The other night I listed 6 different designs of silverware in less than 30 minutes start to finish. Love that!

Other tips on how to make researching items faster, post in the comments below!


2 comments:

  1. I agree, this book is a wonderful source. Replacements sells the book on eBay for $19.99. It's HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got mine in the mail today--it is huge!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...