Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tip tuesday: Using Social Pig to Boost Etsy Sales with Pinterest

***This is my own review of this product, I am not receiving any compensation for my post. I am just a satisfied customer!

I've been experimenting for a few months with my etsy store using http://mysocialpig.com



You can see how it works here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO9a7QbpLL8


I've been really impressed with the results so far. I have been scheduling a few postings everyday and having them repost 3-5 times during the week. I have tried to pick items that have been lingering in my store with no sales for a year or more. With the exception of Easter week I have sold 50-70%  of the items that I posted using socialpig, usually within the 2nd day of posting the item, even though I didn't list any new items most of that time.

I started with the $3.99/month option and this week decided to go to up to the $6.99/month subscription. I schedule all of my listings for the week on Monday and don't worry about it until the next Monday- and sit back and watch the sales come in!  I could post the items myself for free, but it takes a lot of time and I prefer just scheduling once a week,

Have you used it with any success? Share in the comment. If not, give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

1 comment:

  1. 50-70%? That's mind-blowing! Thanks for this recommendation. Etsy users can certainly use this kind of tools, especially those who has just started with their business. This should also acquaint them with the inherent perks of the online trade, so that they can focus on the important things as soon as possible. Cheers!

    Travis White @ Marketing Digest

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...