Friday, April 24, 2015

Fun Finds Friday: Dept 56 Downstairs Upstairs Bear Figurines

I was in a rush to get some more boxes out to Amazon FBA, so I didn't have time to take a photo of the ones I scored. But I was lucky enough to score 8 of these little Dept 56 Downstairs Upstairs Figurines for $3.00 each. This one is the Butler Bear. They are selling from $22-$50 on Amazon right now.

They didn't have barcodes to scan, but I looked them up using keywords, since I knew that Dept 56 could be a good seller, as well as I thought they might be based on the TV show Downstairs Upstairs.

So, keep a look out for these cute collectible figurines.

I'm home today trying to get caught up on listing and inventory backlog, so no shopping for me today. Hope you're having an awesome day and were able to get some great junkin' finds!


3 comments:

  1. I have found some very old Dept 56 Christmas items at the thrift stores, but the sets have always been broken or missing lots of pieces. Upon looking them up I saw that the could really be profitable. But had no idea the company still produced items. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The figurines are cute. Were they from a thrift store?

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...