Thursday, March 19, 2015

What Sold Wednesday

Ugh, somehow  I lost a day somewhere and was operating under the premise that today was Wednesday. However, my hubby informed me that today is actually Thursday. Which means I have a house to clean for baby girl's birthday party this weekend. I can't believe she's going to be 2!

So, here's a very quick look at my numbers for this week:

Amazon:
Number of Items Listed: 2199
Sales for the week: 1140.00
Average price of items sold: 25.35

I don't have a quick way to tell you the cost of the items I sold, sorry!

Interesting comparison: 
sales from same week last year 162.17, Much better this year! 


Etsy:
Number of Items Listed: 308
Sales for the week: $ 60.00
Cost of Items Sold: $ 6.00
Average price of items sold: $20.00


Bonanza:
Sales for the week: 0


Ebay
Number of Items Listed: 1076 (highest for the week was 183)


Sales for the week: $295.00
Cost of Items Sold: $54.00
Average price of items sold: 19.55


total sales for the week: 1495.00

* some numbers were rounded up 

I sent 4- 18 x 18 x 16 boxes to Amazon this week. 

Spent on inventory this week: $31.00


Overall good week on Amazon and pretty slow on Ebay, but I also only listed about 20 items the whole week (only 2 days.) My hubby has been busy getting his business going, so I am going back to taking the photos myself so  I have enough to list everyday. 
Hope sales have been awesome for you this week! 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sales, those Amazon numbers are really inspiring! And I've "lost a day" several times also and I can't stand it when that happens. Hope you recover soon :)

    Meinard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listing like crazy on eBay, and it doesn't seem to matter. This week has been my slowest in a very long time. Hopefully, business will pick up soon. Congrats on your great Amazon week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe the weather is getting nicer and people are outside instead of shopping online. My week was pretty quiet too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...