Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What Sold Wednesday

Sales have been pretty slow this week. I've been waiting on hubby to take photos and have been listing some from scratch listings of backlog on Amazon. He took some more photos for me this morning so hopefully I will be able to get some things listed this afternoon. Our schedule is all messed up with the time change, potty training, and a loud oil crew working right next to our house all hours, which makes it difficult for me to get very much done! 

Here's the Wednesday wrap up for the week.

Amazon:
Number of Items Listed: 2277 (not including multiples)
Sales for the week: 671.15
Average price of items sold: 27.99

I don't have a quick way to tell you the cost of the items I sold, sorry!


Etsy:
Number of Items Listed: 306
Sales for the week: $ 0
Cost of Items Sold: 0
Average price of items sold: $0.00


Bonanza:
Sales for the week: 0


Ebay
Number of Items Listed: 1068 (highest for the week was 178)


Sales for the week: 306.00
Cost of Items Sold: 53.00
Average price of items sold: 14.57


total sales for the week: 977.00

* some numbers were rounded up 

I sent 8- 18 x 18 x 16 boxes to Amazon this week. 

Spent on inventory this week: $0

1 comment:

  1. I had one of those weeks where I had those crazy thoughts that eBay might be hiding my listings, but in all reality, I'm sure that folks are just outside enjoying the first few days of spring instead of shopping on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...