Monday, March 16, 2015

Tip Tuesday: Give everything a second glance

I have been on a big decluttering kick at my house. I've been trying to take at least one black trash bag of items to the thrift store to donate every week. Thankfully I made sure to scan or look up everything before putting it into the donate box. I found a squinkies set my son doesn't play with anymore that's selling for $40, that when I looked up last year was only selling for $4.

My mom also gave me a bunch of her "old lady" clothes, that I really didn't think were worth anything. But I looked them up and most will sell for $14-$20, which is great when they were free.

So far I have only been decluttering my house, but it was 86! degrees today so if the weather keeps this up I will be out working in my shop very soon. I really need to double check my listed inventory and purge some old stuff.

Before you throw it away or donate, double check to make sure it's not worth selling!




1 comment:

  1. That's good advice. I've looked things up a second time that I thought I was going to donate and found they were selling for higher on this look up and ended up listing and selling them. That's a good feeling :) Enjoy your great weather!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...