Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What's Selling Wednesday


Here's the Wednesday wrap up for the week.

Amazon:
Number of Items Listed: 1050 (not including multiples)
Sales for the week: 628.67  (pretty slow this week and 2 over $100 returns)
Average price of items sold: 20.96
 I don't have a quick way to tell you the cost of the items I sold, sorry!


Etsy:
Number of Items Listed: 308
Sales for the week: $174.75
Cost of Items Sold: 7.00 (two of the items were free, thanks mom!)
Average price of items sold: $29.00


Bonanza:
Sales for the week: 0


Ebay:
Number of Items Listed: 1026 (high of the week was 1032)
Sales for the week: 588.50
Cost of Items Sold: 96.78
Average price of items sold: 22.63


total sales for the week: 1391.92


Hopefully I did all of the math on that correctly!


My favorite sale of the week:
Vintage wooden library card sorter box handmade organizer display shelf
pd. 1.00, sold for $20.00 plus shipping
I loved the patina and the worn edges from obvious years of use and it was  handmade with these little tiny nails. I wanted to put my markers, scissors etc on my desk in it, but knew it would sell, and it did. It's been listed about 8 weeks. 


and just for fun What are you watching on Amazon Prime this week? (I'm running out of good shows to watch while listing, any recommendations?)

This week I've been watching White Queen and Gavin and Stacey


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week Melissa! I'm itching to start watching something more for Adults, but don't have the time. We only have Hulu and we've been watching a lot of Green Acres with the kids. It is such a funny show. We ALL love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that box.

    If you haven't watched Downton Abbey yet all of the previous season are on Amazon Prime. Also American Horror Story and Hannibal if you like that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...