Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What Sold Wednesday

Here's the Wednesday wrap up for the week.

Amazon:
Number of Items Listed: 2126 (not including multiples)
Sales for the week: 855.15
Average price of items sold: 25.76

I don't have a quick way to tell you the cost of the items I sold, sorry!


Etsy:
Number of Items Listed: 309
Sales for the week: $ 181.49
Cost of Items Sold: 28 
Average price of items sold: $22.00


Bonanza:
Sales for the week: 0


Ebay:
Number of Items Listed: 1060 
Sales for the week: 270.00
Cost of Items Sold: 34.00
Average price of items sold: 27.00


total sales for the week: 1307.21

* some numbers were rounded up 

spent on new inventory this week $556.78. There are about 10 items still needing listings created on Amazon from scratch, otherwise it's all boxed up and will be waiting for the UPS man to pick up tomorrow. I am hoping lots of those items will be selling soon so I have some money to spend on inventory. The Dave Ramsey event really woke me up about what I've been spending on inventory and I've decided to cut back for a bit and try to really get everything listed I have out in my shop. It's mostly the items that need listings from scratch or need cleaning, or boxes, basically the things that require extra work. After we get our taxes done Hubby and I will have a better grasp of what our new budget needs to be and I'll see what I am able to spend on inventory after that. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your recent sales, very inspiring! I'm trying to cut down on inventory as well so I'm just focusing on selling what I have on hand before buying new stuff.

    It's hard because buying new inventory is so much fun but I think it's the correct strategy moving forward. Thanks again for sharing your results and hope you have a great weekend!

    Meinard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you $ amount on new inventory this week is high!! I think it's okay to spend that kind of money if there is little work involved in getting those items listed and you can recoup quickly. Otherwise, yes, get those others listed. I'm in the same boat..I'd rather shop for new stuff than get old stuff listed. Needs to get done though!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...