Saturday, February 21, 2015

What's been happening here

Hello everyone! we've been settling in here to our new routine. My hubby's last day at his old job was Tuesday of this week. Wednesday he kinda hung out around home and it was difficult to get my usual routine done. Thursday night we went to see Dave Ramsey speak in Denver. I purchased tickets as a Christmas present for my hubby for $20 each, which I thought was a really good deal. I was really glad that we went. We had previously followed the Dave Ramsey plan and I still use the envelope system. It was nice to get a refresher and it really helped open up communication between us, which with all of the changes going on around here right now we really needed.

We also went sourcing together for the first time. My hubby did great and found a few items that I wouldn't have even scanned.

I'll be posting more next week. Just trying to adjust to the new normal around here.
I'm planning a post about my new business/family plan and some things I'm going to be doing differently for Amazon also.

See you Monday!



2 comments:

  1. I love listening to Dave Ramsey. I bet he's even better in person. I'll be looking forward to reading more about your "new" normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to feeling off schedule when the hubby is home. At my husband's new job he no longer has a regular 8-5 schedule, it's kind of all over the place. In some ways it's nice (some mornings when he works late I hide away upstairs and listlistlist while he hangs out with our youngest). But I also miss the routine of a regular, predictable schedule from day to day.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...