Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday "Fund" Day

I've been so busy listing that I haven't been out thrifting all week. So, I thought I would share my highest selling find of the week.
paid $3.99 in November Sold for $99.00 on Etsy 

I sold 14 items on Ebay this week, with an average selling price of 30.00
I sold 11 items on Etsy with an average selling price of $44.00 
I sold 1 item on Bonanza  (a leotard) for $24.95 
and I sold $24 items on Amazon with an average selling price of $18.00 
I spent $67.84 on inventory this week and across all venues listed 310 new items (most of that was Amazon, much faster than listing on ebay!) 

My sales are up $250 dollars over January last year with still a day to go.  
I haven't slept much this past couple of weeks, but it's really paying off.  January is usually my slowest month and it's been really great this year. 

Now, back to listing!



3 comments:

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...