Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry Christmas

Things are winding down on the selling front and getting hectic in the cleaning the house and preparing for Christmas front.

I had 45 packages to ship on Monday morning and then just one or two yesterday and today. I have already turned off my Amazon Merchant Fulfilled account, and sent 3 more boxes today to FBA. I still have pickups scheduled for Tuesdays and Fridays, so I will keep trying to have a few boxes at least until the after Christmas sales merchandise hits.

I am going to go ahead and list whatever is left in the house that I have for ebay so I can can just put it away, no put it away and then drag it out again to list. I'm debating about putting my ebay store on vacation or just leaving it and packing the few orders that come in. On one had, I am really, really tired and I'm ready for a break, but don't want to miss out on any revenue I can squeak out! FBA is till going strong but I expect it to fizzle out in the next few days. I am working on my business plans for the new year, as well as figuring out a better way to balance my family and "work."

Little man is home sick today. I am trying to finish up 20 handmade snowmen for his classroom party on Thursday and my house looks like a thrift store tornado, so I am going to make this my last post until at least after Christmas.

Thank you dear readers, for being my coworkers and cheerleaders as I take on this new adventure in my life. I do so appreciate your kind words of encouragement, the wealth of knowledge you have shared with me, and your kindness to someone you have never even met in person.  You are all very special to me, and I wish you and your family a most blessed and Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! My house is in a constant state of "thrift store tornado" :) Merry Christmas to you and yours! I look forward to reading more from you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coworkers and cheerleaders, I like that. So true.

    I'm also struggling with the work/family balancing act, and am hoping to make some changes in the new year, although I'm not sure what they will/should be. It is challenging.

    Merry Christmas! Enjoy some well-earned down time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My basement is like that. Luckily it is unfinished and hubby and I are really the only ones that go there (it's my laundry area too). LOL

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second what Kimberly said. Constant tornado. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...