Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What sold Wednesday Nov. 12th

I'm a week behind, since I didn't post last week, so I'm combining some of my best sales for the last 2 weeks.


bonanza
vintage shower soap dispenser new in box
pd 3.99 sold 54.95


etsy
commuter mug, paid .99 sold for 19.95 (I sold one a few weeks ago with original box for $34)

fabric ornament panel- pre cut 


free from my mom, I sold three different sets of these fabric ornaments for a total of $54.


ebay
I continued to sell lots of leotards this week. I think close to 20 across all of my sales channels. I upped the price a few dollars and it has slowed down a bit since then. I'm not sure if it's because they are down in the listings, or due to the price increase. I may lower them a bit again after Christmas. I'm getting lots of positive feedback on them, and multiple sales to the same person, which is great! Apparently the UK has a shortage of thong leotards, as I have sent 10 of them across the pond this week! 


Also, on a side note, don't be afraid to sell things with flaws, as long as you clearly note the issues in the listing. This coat had a quite a few including, rips stains and a large hole. I found this cool red plaid wool hunting coat in the Halloween section of a local thrift store I paid $7 and it sold in a few short weeks for $35.  I haven't gotten feedback yet, so hopefully he read the description  well. 

My computer has been acting up the last two days and it's taken me over 2 hours to get this post done. So I'm going to stop here. I have tried everything I know of to the problem, but I am still not having very much luck connecting to the internet. I have tried chrome, firefox, IE and Safari all with little success, they just keeep freezing and shutting down. I think I'm going to have to cave and take it to the repair shop on Friday. 
Although if I had my choice we wouldn't be going anywhere the rest of the week, it's -4 outside right now,  it was 60 degrees two mornings ago. In Colorado, we say if you don't like the weather, just wait 2 minutes, it will change!  




3 comments:

  1. We say that in Oregon too. :-) This morning was supposed to be my only few hours of dedicated eBay work time this week (usually Tues/Thurs mornings, but no school on Tuesday because of Veteran's Day). Well, this morning is icy with a threat of snow, so we're on a 2-hour delay. Goodbye work time! But I did get in a few extra snuggles with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a New England weather expression also. I wonder if folks say that everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we say that in Middle TN, too

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...