Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What Sold Wednesday

I spent the morning sorting my huge find all over the driveway.

I've gotten almost all of the single color and size ones photographed and I hope to have them all listed by the end of next week.

Here's a quick run down of my sales this week. It's really picking up and I've sold a lot of large items this week. A pain to pack, but nice to free up some room in storage.


Ebay
1970's Bedspread paid $7.00 half price day sold in two weeks for $49.95



Macrame Swag Light paid $4.99 sold for $30, listed for two years


Charlie Brown Twin Flat Sheet paid 1.47 sold for $39.95 in one day

Boyds Bear Firefighter Throw  paid $3.99 sold in two months for $34



Mid Century Modern Suitcase paid $2.99 sold in a week for $24.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...