Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What sold Wednesday: Sales are picking up

I have been listing a lot and it shows in this week's sales. My store is currently up to 850 items and I think I will be able to hit my September Goal by the end of October- which considering all of the interruptions I've had lately, is pretty good!

Here's some of my sold items for the week. Be sure to read to the end for my best sale of the week!

Hoover Steam Attachment Pack minus the cleaning fluid (please excuse the horrible picture, stuck taking photos in the house since baby girl is sick)


paid $4.00, BO $27.00

Equestrian Wallpaper Borders, originally listed at $14.95. I saw last night that they had eight watchers. So on a whim I decided to raise the price to $54.95. I got an offer of $20 exactly three minutes later and I accepted it!  I have recently been looking at wallpaper borders at the thrift store and have several really flip lately.I usually pay about .99 a roll and sell from between $15-50 dollars
a roll. Easy to ship, easy to store. Love that!



Pantyhose I got these this summer when I went camping with my family. There was a big store that was closing in the mountain town and spent about $400 on various items for FBA and ebay. So far I have doubled my initial investment and still have a whole plastic tote of pantyhose to sell (more than 100) Paid .50 sold for $14.95


Box of Coca Cola Christmas Cards I never got around to using. Paid 1? sold for $14.95

Women's Tinkerbell Footie Pj's paid $4.99, sold within an hour for $34.95

1970's Pink Frilly Dress paid $2.99, sold for $24.95

And finally . . .

I found this vintage coat last year when I was one maternity leave. I was in love with this coat and wanted to keep it for myself. I had my mom look it over and confirmed it was handmade she thought possibly a home ec  or 4-H project even. I could never decide if it was a cow print or floral print, but it was so unique and I knew it was something special, So I listed it high. It is handmade and really soft and warm. It sold this week on Etsy, to a New York address for $100 and f/s. I paid $4.00 on half price day. Love that!


2 comments:

  1. Great sales! I have some wallpaper borders for sale too. I think I might try your idea and raise the prices on them with a BO. They've been sitting forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on our sales- especially on that coat!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...