Monday, October 13, 2014

Tip Tuesday # 9 Garage Sale Shopping Made Easier




I have a hard time hauling around little man, baby girl, and the stroller all while keeping track of my purse when sourcing at garage sales, and even at retail stores  I found the perfect solution.  I can fit my cash, credit card, phone and most importantly my inhaler. (I run into a lot of people who are smoking at garage sales and in front of stores, which usually means I need to use my inhaler.) I've also been known to sneak in a package or two of fruit snacks to keep the littles busy. 
It keeps it close at hand and my hands free. 

I do not have an affiliation with this product or company, just a happy customer. 

What's your go to carry all for sourcing?

2 comments:

  1. I got a fanny pack....I feel eediculous looking(it's neon pink from the 90s) but super practical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since my kiddos are older, I don't have as much to keep track of, but I would've loved something like that when they were younger.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...