Sunday, October 12, 2014

Makin it Monday: Cold Weather Drinks

It's been a few cold days here in Colorado. Right now it's drizzling, the wind is blowing like crazy and we are headed into town to take baby girl back to the Dr. She is still coughing a lot at night and the nebulizer doesn't seem to be helping, so I want to make sure it hasn't morphed into something else.

When we get home I plan on making this in the crockpot, so it will be nice and warm for little man to drink when he gets off the bus this afternoon.

BTW, I love this site, slow cooking for a year- this was one of the first crockpot websites I found a few years ago and I love it!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2011/01/quick-and-easy-caramel-apple-cider.html





2 comments:

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...