Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Make it Monday: Healthy Halloween Party Ideas

I was in charge of coming up with some healthy Halloween treats for my son's kindergarten class. Here's what I came up with:


Pumpkin Water Bottles

supplies for water bottles:
orange paper strips, small (or large) water bottles, green pipe cleaners, glue dots, orange drink mix
instructions:
remove original paper strip from water bottle, add glue dot and apply paper strip, twist green pipe cleaner around the lid and secure drink mix with it. twirl pipe cleaner by wrapping around a pencil
enjoy!


and fruit cup Jack O Lanterns, simply add a face with a black sharpie





Happy Halloween!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...