Monday, October 20, 2014

I have to tell you, because I know you will understand.

No one in my family understands what this means, but I know that you will.



Finally, in the blue instead of the red!  I'm barely in the blue, but next month some more defects should fall off and then I should be fine, if there are no huge problems this month, (knock on wood!)

and on an odd note, no defect has ever shown up for the wallpaper guy negative that I got over a week ago. I was going to call ebay and try to fight it, but I'm not going to bring to their attention if they didn't notice, so as long as it doesn't show up as a defect, I'm going to let sleeping dogs lie.

I apologize for not having a make it monday recipe today. I had to run some errands in town and didn't stay home to make stuff today, so I'll try and post something later in the week. Hope evaluation day brought a smle to your face too!


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! So glad that's less stress for you! I have noticed defects take about a week to show up for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...