Monday, September 15, 2014

Make it Monday- Make Ahead Muffin Omlets

It's Make it Monday at the Granny's Hoard Household.

On today's Menu:
Make Ahead Muffin Omlets- these are a great way to start the day and during fourth quarter (which is right around the corner) will allow you to get the kiddos off to school and then right to work, no mess to clean up, and a healthy breakfast for everyone!

Pintrest link to tons of recipes here:
http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=omlet%20in%20muffin%20tins&term_meta%5B%5D=omlet+in+muffin+tins%7Ctyped

Also on the schedule today:
Drop off Little Man at school (instead of sending him on the Bus)
Starbucks treat for Mommy (thank you swagbucks for the gift card!)

Baby Story time at the Library for Baby Girl - it's kind of ridiculious how excited I am about this- I used to take both kids in the summer and was always envious of the stay at home mommies who could take their kiddos all of the time- now I can do it too!

Quickly hit up retail and thrift stores for FBA inventory - I only have 6 boxes full of inventory for this week so far, I need to try to get 14 by Thursday or Friday.
Grocery Store
Home in time to meet Little Man at the bus stop

Tomorrow I have a massage appointment- only because all of the baby lifting and 50 lb FBA box lifting has taken a toll on my shoulder and neck. I haven't been able to turn my neck to the right for a week and I think the migraines are also partly coming from this. I hope to be able to shop before my appointment and be able to find enough profit to cover my massage.

1 comment:

  1. Love the egg omelet muffin Idea. Just pinned a whole bunch of them. I love freezer cooking and need to do more. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...