Sunday, September 28, 2014

BOLO: Leap Frog Phonics Writing Desk

I found two of these in my teacher stuff. They were discolored from being stored. They had my name written on the back. But I tested them and they worked. So I listed them and they sold for $29.95 plus shipping in less than two days. I bet you can find these at yardsales and thrift stores if you look for them.  There aren't any for sale on Amazon. I sold one on ebay and one on amazon. If you find one in better condition than mine, list it high. If you see them, buy them in a hurry! It'll be worth your while! 



4 comments:

  1. wow what a great BOLO! For awhile in the very beginning Leapfrog was a niche for me....still love the stuff. Never seen one of these but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the BOLO. I think my son still has one in his toybox. Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one in our playroom, and I don't think it's been played with in ages. I will have to go find it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...