Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tip Tuesday # 4 Helpful Tools




This is an absolute must have tool for me. I do most of my ebay work out in a metal garage type building. I take my photos there and pack up packages as well as store my items. I do most of my listing from 10pm-2am.  More often then not I would take my photos out in my shop and then discover at 2 am that I had left my camera out in the shop. So I would have to go back out in the dark to get my camera so I could download my photos from either my card or my camera. Then I would have to remember to put the card back into my camera.  I have taken my camera many times to events with kids and family only to discover that I had no card!
Then I heard about this eye fi card. Just put it in your camera like a normal card, take your photos and they are automatically uploaded to your computer! No switching cards involved.
My hubby got mine as a Christmas present for me at Target, but I have also seen them at Walgreens and on Amazon. I have the 4 GB one and I haven't maxed it out yet, and I have about 2000 photos on it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That is amazing. I've never heard of that before. I want one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never heard of this?! I can't even count the number of times I have taken my camera places only to discover that the memory card isn't in it. I see buying one of these in my future. :-) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just decided AGAINST getting one of these. You're making me think that I should backtrack. I hadn't found a really good review yet. I'm worried about the distances to my router (it's the floor up).

    ReplyDelete
  4. My router in the house is downstairs and I do all of my ebay stuff upstairs in the living room that used to be our garage, so not that close. And I have actually had it upload pictures to my house internet from my metal shop building across the driveway. I have had no problems with it up loading from whereever I have taken the pictures. I do have a internet dish on my roof becuase where I live its the only option. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...