Thursday, August 7, 2014

Tenative Weekly Schedule for School Starting




Here's my tenative weekly schedule for school season. I named them so I can remember what my focus is each day. I will still continue to list everyday, my goal being at least $300 worth of inventory (if my defect rate allows!) and will probably source two days a week when November rolls around. I also have homemaker goals and will be hosting Christmas at my house this year, hopefully in a clean and organized house!

Start Back Sunday- Sunday afternoon or evening start taking photos of items to list during the week
Make it Monday- freezer cooking,  baking etc for my family, extra house hold chores and listening to ebay podcasts while I work! As Christmas gets closer I hope to be more caught up and be able to start making gifts for our family like we did last year.
Tuesday- take it away Tuesday- work on getting my sourced items for Amazon boxed and ready to be shipped and out of my dining room!
Wednesday- what are you behind on Wednesday -  work on whatever
Thursday -Thrifty Thursday- visit to the story time for tots at the library with baby girl, then grocery shopping, and sourcing for the week
Fun Friday- something fun for mommy- a craft project, garage saling, etc
Son Saturday- spend extra time with my son, who will be in kindergarten all day everyday once school starts on August 20th!

3 comments:

  1. How cute!!! and what a great idea. I try to freezer cook only 1x a month. it ends up being a disaster usually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always make meals, my first monday will be spent making toddler muffins, pancakes and waffles, all to freeze for fast breakfast for the kiddos. I also hope to make some ham and cheese pockets, I have some cheese to use up. Last week I made brown bag burritos, granola bars and pb&j, (for my son's lunch) I got most of my ideas from money saving mom blog. She has some quick easy ideas.

      Delete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...