Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hubby Update

No news yet. I called the Dr. at 4:00 today and was only able to get the snotty nurse that I don't care for very much. She said she couldn't tell us the results and the Dr. would look at them and get back to us by Thursday.  Really people!?!? I'll let you know as soon as I know anything. He is looking very slightly better today and hasn't thrown up in about 5 hours. He is having major joint pain and headache, which can be signs of West nile, so we'll see.


On the ebay front, can I just say how much I hate multi variation listings. I sold a shirt today, first things I've sold in 4 days. When I  went to pack it for shipping, I discovered that I no longer have that one. Some time I must have relisted the multi listing and it reset. So I had to refund the lady. Ding!  I am currently at 5.41 defect, but expect to drop lower tonight when it updates again. I really wish some people would leave me some positive feedback to dilute the bad numbers. I have sold 65 things in the last 30 days and have gotten 5 feedbacks!   I'm starting to really worry about being below standard in 15 days. I hope I can trust the ebay person I talked to who said I wouldn't get kicked off.  If I can just make it to October a lot of my defect ratings will drop off. I'm just going to continue to list as much as I can, and hopefully sell a lot and get those defect numbers down!


3 comments:

  1. Hope your husband feels better soon and you get good results of the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your husband feels better. On the multi-quantity variations I hate them too. I have refunded 5 things in the last 2 or 3 weeks because the listings were reset. I know use GTC listings timeframes as they wont reset the listing amounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your hubby! Praying it is NOT west nile.

    I've been selling a lot more lately and not getting any feedback either. I'm trying out what Lorraine talked about..not leaving any feedback..maybe it will push them to leave it first? We'll see.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...