Monday, August 11, 2014

and now a trip the the ER

Thank you all for your kind words, prayers, thoughts and suggestions of things to look for my hubby. I have been googling like crazy trying to find something that will help him. I don't think figuring out the name of it will help , they know it's viral, so they would just treat the symptoms anyway.

He continues to have many problems and the Dr. and I (and the threat of my family coming and literally dragging him) finally convinced him to go to the ER. Where they found he is severly dehydrated (no surprise there, even though he kept telling me that drinking 1 gatorade a day was enough!) blood pressure and heart rate elevated. They gave him 3 IV bags, some anti-nausea medicine, took blook and scheduled some other tests.  After we get the other test results back they will be able to tell if they need to do a different round of anti-biotics or just let it runs it's course.

Its been a stressful week. This will be day 7 of no work for him. Along with this being my last paycheck, ebay defect rate looming, and now an ER bill.
My defect rate has been at 5.41%  for days, even though by my calculation it should be at 5.1% so hopefully there is some glitch that makes the defect rate not update. Sales have been picking up alot- for example I sold 7 items and got 5 offers between when I went to bed at 2 am and when the kiddos got up at 7 am. So I'm just going to keep listing and try to sell while I still can.

I also signed up for a kids consignment sale in September. I'm trying to find a few other ways to make some extra money in case the whole ebay thing falls thru. I've never done one, so see how it goes, but I have about 20 bins of kids clothes plus lots of toys and ebay rejects, so I should have plenty to sell, if I have the time to get it ready.

On the upside, I could have a very sick hubby and be starting back to school on the 14th. My teacher friends have already been in trainings, meetings and setting up their classrooms for weeks. I cannot even imagine trying to take care of him, the kiddos and be starting back to school!

tune in tomorrow for my Tip Tuesday post . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...