Monday, August 4, 2014

700+ listings and such

Finally made it over the 700 listings mark today!

Defect rate is sadly hovering at 5.41.  Was as low as 5.02, but back up again. Haven't really figured out why its changing so much, I'm really working to get it as low as possible before the 20th.

Hubby started getting a fever and throwing up yesterday afternoon. He was violently ill all night long. He went to the Dr. today and the Dr. believes it's either food poisioning or West Nile.  We won't know the results of the blood test until tomorrow. Please pray for him that it's not West Nile. He has been working on the river bottom land my family owns the last 5 weekends putting up 400 acres of fence that the flood took down, so it's a very scary possibility. The goverment is helping to pay for us to redo it, but it has to be done by September for us to get the money.

and both of my kiddos were at the Dr's this week with ear infections (of course, not at the same two, so there are two co pays!)  There are times that I feel like our family just can't get a break.

I was able to take some more pictures today, so I'm going to keep listing in between taking care of everyone.

Next week's goal for listings is 800.  Probably won't happen, but I'm going to try to take a lot more pictures tomorrow, so in case Hubby has west nile and has to go to the hospital I will be able to do some work too.

What are your goals for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your husband. I'm trying to list a minimum of 50 new items each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let us know how your husband is doing when you can. You guys have really been through the wringer lately. Hope things start looking up for all of you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back......

Whoa Friends, has it been a long time! Hard to believe my last post was over 3 years ago- but here I am. A few things have changed- I am now...